Mars Gallery isn’t just one of Chicago's most venerable art galleries. We also offer a completely uncommon event space for your wedding, fundraiser, corporate outing—anything you can imagine!
Owner Barbara Gazdik and the rest of our staff will assist you in creating an incredible event, giving your guests the chance to mingle amongst the work of some of Chicago’s top artists, and become immersed in one the city’s most creative neighborhoods for the night. Our goal: for your event planning experience to be easy and fun, and to create memories for a lifetime for you and your guests.
Art-filled turn-of-the-century loft space
Mars Gallery is a unique event space in many ways, which is why we offer all kinds of customization when it comes to setting up your space. We offer:
- Beautiful bi-level art-filled loft with hardwood floors, wood-beamed ceilings and rose-colored brick walls
- Up to 3,000 square feet of space, with room for as many as 150 people for a standing cocktail party on both floors (we can seat up to 70 people in our 2nd floor gallery)
- Complete sound system with CD player, satellite radio, and inputs for iPads and laptops
- Wifi access
- A coatroom and coat hangers
- A minimum of two staff members for set-up, event time and tear-down
- Located in Chicago’s historic West Loop neighborhood
Is Mars Gallery a fit for you?
We’ve played host to every kind of event imaginable at Mars Gallery. Here are just a few that fit great with our space:
- Business meetings
- Brainstorming sessions
- Birthday parties
- Charity benefits
- Bridal showers
- Product/business launches
- Family reunions
- Engagement parties
- Artist talks
- Sample sales
- Film and photo shoots
Fringe benefits? We’ve got lots
Hidden conversation spots where your guests can tuck in for a chat. Surprising art displayed in surprising spaces. A bar set-up we can guarantee you’ve never experienced before. Vintage Chicago architecture with a modern twist. Mars Gallery is ready to wow you with wonderfulness.